Friday, October 06, 2006

Still Only at $90...

and not counting...

We need to come up with a serious game plan. If we raise $3k by Nov 1st, we'll have until Dec 1st to raise the rest. I hope we can meet that goal. This weekend I am gonna hit up everyone I know. It's hard for me personally because I am also encouraging them to support my next show which is $20 a ticket.

I do have an event coming up where I am performing for the AKAs Sisterhood Tea at UC Irvine. I'm gonna ask them to donate my fee to the cause and if I can sell my AIDS marathon CD. Hopefully, I can make about $250. And when Farah and I go out to promote for the show, I'll bring some along as well as some fliers.

We can do this. But we need to do it as a team. Debessai is down, but I am worried about Vitte - he's gonna have a rude awakening this weekend on our six mile run. But we'll pull through together. We must.

Don't forget to check us out at redribbondr.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home